"Pogo Mine experienced a surface ground wall failure that restricted access to one of the underground access portals on Aug. 21, 2019," Pogo spokeswoman Wendie MacNaughton said in a statement sent Thursday to the Daily News-Miner. "There were no injuries as a result of the incident."
In The News
“This helps the kids who come in who are totally scared and traumatized to being in the hospital,” said Doris Casey, organizer of the benefit and a retired nurse of the hospital. “It’s a scary place for little kids and they like the stuffed animals. They know they can relate to that and snuggle with it, and they can take them home.”
The Pentagon decision, which went into effect Thursday, citing design problems with the Redesigned Kill Vehicle component that "were so significant as to be either insurmountable or too costly to correct."
Letters to the Editor
To its credit, the Legislature rejected almost everything proposed by Dunleavy and Arduin, but the governor wanted to end the budget conversation with his vetoes on June 28.
Juniors Pam Noll and Skyler Wolf led West Valley with three kills each. Charlotte Curry contributed four blocks, two of which were for points. Wolf also led the team with 14 serve-receives.
Latest News from The Associated Press
- Money crunch after Planned Parenthood quits federal program
- Kasich, Gee group to push opioid settlement toward hospitals
- Man dubbed 'Boy Next Door Killer' found sane by jury
- Carolinas amusement park closes new coaster after injury
- Epstein may have gamed the system from beyond the grave
- Texas executes man in 1998 slaying of college student
- Must West Virginia governor live in capital? Suit continues
- Reported illness among vapers reaches 150 possible cases
- Lawsuit: US citizen held for skin color, Latino name
- Trump signs student debt forgiveness for disabled veterans